Library Customer Service
Changing Needs, Changing Service
Contact Laurie now at (248) 761-7510 for Library Customer Service Training.
This program is ideally suited for librarians and library staff.
Because each library is unique, each solution needs to be unique as well. Here are some of the outcomes we could focus on:
- Identify the benefits of providing exceptional customer service
- Determine what today's library patrons want and need
- Recognize the importance of the first impressions made by your front desk and staff
- Understand how to build trust and rapport
- Learn how to be perceived as credible and trustworthy
- Demonstrate a vocal tone that shows you are warm and welcoming
- Apply techniques for exceptional phone service
- Explain innovative ways to deal with teenagers
- Create lasting relationships
- Demonstrate how to deal with difficult customers
- Discuss how to make your library easier to use
- Develop ways to go above and beyond
We will customize this program or coaching session to address your wants and needs.
Contact Laurie now at (248) 761-7510 for
Library Customer Service Training.
"I will tell you that my newest library staff member specifically commented on how much she enjoyed the examples given. She has a strong customer service focused work history, but this is her first experience working in a library. She felt like she came away with some concrete 'scripts' almost of how she can respond when in a new situation."
Stilwell Public Library
…and get a Three Communication Techniques handout