Dealing with Difficult People
Instantly Actionable Solutions
Learning how to deal with difficult people can help you in your personal as well as professional life. Whether the difficult person is a family member, client, patient, coworker or boss, they can make your life unbearable.
In this program, we will look at the root cause of why people are difficult and offer solutions that are instantly actionable. Learn tips for working with difficult people and more that can help you get along with difficult people in every aspect of your life.
Dealing With Difficult People Course
You will encounter difficult people in nearly every aspect of your life. Laurie Brown's dealing with difficult people course covers how to deal with difficult clients, colleagues, bosses and more. You'll never dread going to meetings again and you'll master how to navigate interpersonal conflict at work.
In this highly interactive and fun session, we will provide tools and techniques to help you manage the difficult people in your life.
This course is ideal for people who want to improve their abilities in dealing with difficult people through personal development.
Contact Laurie now at (248) 761-7510 for Dealing with Difficult People Training.
We will customize this program or coaching session to address your wants and needs.
In my managing difficult people training, there will be actionable takeaways that you can begin to use immediately in your personal and professional life. Some of the most important learning outcomes from the course include how to:
- Understand the root causes that make people difficult
- Assess your communication style to reduce friction and set boundaries without feeling guilty
- Determine ways to communicate more effectively in difficult situations
- Describe ways to listen to resolve conflicts, spanning from work challenges to difficult coworkers
- Discover your tolerance to conflict
- Explain how to deal with the difficult types of people you may contact. (Know-it-alls, passive-aggressive people, yellers, etc)
- Diagnose ways to manage your own state while handling difficult people
This training course can help you deal with conflict in a productive way. You will make your work or home life easier. Learning to work with all kinds of people is an essential part of being successful whether you are a leader or coworker,.and will help you be a more compassionate person.
Contact Laurie now at (248) 761-7510 for
Dealing with Difficult People Training.
Learn more about Dealing with Difficult Customers.
…and get a Three Communication Techniques handout