Front Desk Service
First Impressions Matter
Customers can be making decisions about your business because of the way they were greeted. Whether you are a medical office, a legal firm, a manufacturer, a hotel, or any business office, you need the people who first meet your customers to represent your business in a positive way, ensuring that your customer's initial experience is a good one.
Some people will stop doing business with a company simply because the front desk person was rude, unhelpful or simply ignored them. On the other hand, a warm and helpful front desk person can help build strong customer loyalty.
If your office staff could benefit from customer service training, read below:
Contact Laurie now at (248) 761-7510 for Front Desk Service Training.
This program is ideally suited for front desk staff.
Because each company is unique, each solution needs to be unique as well. Here are some of the outcomes we could focus on:
- Identify the benefits of providing exceptional customer service
- Determine what your customers want and need
- Recognize the importance of the first impressions made by your front desk people
- Understand how to build trust and rapport
- Learn how to be perceived as credible and trustworthy
- Using a warm and welcoming vocal tone
- Apply techniques for exceptional phone service
- Write appropriate emails
- Discover ways to provide "above and beyond" customer service
- Create lasting relationships
- Demonstrate ways to deal with difficult customers
- Discuss how to build customer loyalty
We will customize this program or coaching session to address your wants and needs.
Contact Laurie now at (248) 761-7510 for
Front Desk Service Training.
"We were so happy to have you! Your energy and expertise were well received by our staff. We did our own evaluations for all training that took place throughout the day. The staff raved about yours. Many wanted to bring you into our family at least once a month. Thank you so much for everything."
LaPorte County Library
…and get a Three Communication Techniques handout